Show Menu

Skillnet Group Message Board

Title: Media Studies

Go Back   Reply
poppy
poppy
27/11/2013
Hello All, I have now finished my media course work, I am so happy and I am proud of myself to do the course work. I have been working really hard and I am so pleased about it. I would like to say to Steve Perry, thank you for helping me and support me through out my course work. Thank you for supporting me to gain my media experiences and my highlight. Poppy
Delyse
Delyse
05/12/2013

Well done Poppy

Stephen
Stephen
09/01/2014

Well done Poppy - your portfolios for both music and media will be moderated soon. 

Steve

poppy
poppy
10/01/2014

Hello Delyse and Steve,

Thank you for replying about my music and media course work, all your honest thoughts and your feedback. Yes my both folders will be moderated that will be awesome so I can do Media Studies Level 2 next I was thinking so I can do Graphics, I am not sure yet. I need Steve's help to make my mind up.

Poppy  

peter
peter
29/04/2014

ELCOME TO THE DISCOVERY TEA ROOM

AT THE DISCOVERY CENTRE MARHET SQUARE DOVER,COMEDY NINGTH LOCAL TAIENT PAUL TINGEY WEDNESDAY 14TH MAY 6.PM -9PM TICKETS £ 3.00

Thank  you

PETER and holly

poppy
poppy
30/07/2014

Hi All,

I would like to say thank you for presenting my Music and Media Certificate to me it was very nice of you to do that for me.

I am so touched and my talented, that I have receive my all hard work that I have given. I would thank my fellow friends of mine they are: Paul Golding and Steve Perry, Jamie Flaherty and Matt Clifton. I would thank my family as well. 

Thank you so much

Poppy

Tom
Tom
09/03/2016

Ahh well done Poppy !!!

Go Back   Reply

Tel: 01227 374 285

Skillnet Group CIC
Unit 3, Roper Yard, Roper Road
Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7EG.

Accredditations